Monday, October 09, 2006

Happy Thanksgiving!!!!

Konichiwa!!! Its Thanksgiving day! Happy thanksgiving to all.
Lets have some thanksgiving speech, I thank my parents for giving birth to me, i thank............ er..... Aria chapter 4 anyone?? :P its coming soon. Look out for it.

I'll try to do more Aria soon. I really want to catch up the volume 9.... long long way to go, but... i can hope... haha.

Also, Aria volume 9 just got released in japan. If anybody has the raws for it, please send it to me. I want to at least have the raws first.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Yeah same here its in november, but Happy Thanksgiving!!!! =D Now the days will go and the year will end faster o.o...

6:17 PM  
Blogger promfret said...

It is sorta like a day whereby u give thanks... we have thanksgiving on the 9 of oct over here in canada... whereas like those 2 america dumbasses above u, they celebrate theirs in november.

Americans always like to have things their OWN way... :P

4:52 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home